We are an employee-owned, custom injection molding partner offering manufacturing support for your plastic components or devices. Our focus is to provide design guidance and support, manufacturing, shipping and customer service for your product. Our flexibility allows you to choose the supply chain arrangement that best suits your requirements.
Design & Development
· Mold & Part Design
· Mold Fill Simulation
· Material Selection
· 3D Printing
New Injection Mold Builds
· Single to Multi-Cavity Molds
· Tool Sets for Cost Saving Solution
· Project Management
· R&D Centers for Testing & 1st Article Inspections
· Computerized Mold Maintenance Program &Mold Repair
Custom Injection Molding
· Processes include: Clean Room Injection Molding, Over Molding, Insert Molding & Family Molding
· Tool Transfers
· Operate 27 injection molding presses utilizing Baxter robots and automation
· Provide Several Contract Assemby and Packaging Services in general molding or our clean room facility.
· Produce Swiss screw machined components for finished product or as inserts for the insert molding process.
· Produce Complex & Custom Precision Components
· FDA Registered
· ISO 13485:2003 & ISO 9001:2008
· Project Realization, Design & Process Failure Mode & Effects Analysis, Validations
Crescent Industries invites you to meet and discuss your upcoming projects by contacting Kevin Allison at717-235-3844 ext 237 or visit our website for more information at www.crescentind.com.