Crescent Industries is devoted to providing a superior quality department and metrology lab staffed with skilled quality engineers and associates. Our quality lab has sophisticated measuring equipment delivering accurate and detailed measurements and inspections to ensure each part meets product specifications.
Our Quality Team performs the following functions:
- First Article inspections, production inspections and final inspections of products on every shift, this enables timely corrections to the process or when necessary interruption of production to minimize error.
- Produces Case Studies, Process/Product Failure Mode and Effects Analysis and Control Plans.
- Provides validation master plans for projects
- Completes incoming material inspections
- Researches Corrective Action Reports and Preventative Actions
- Performs validation of molds from tool transfers
- Manages customer audits of Quality Management System and internal audits of the QMS
- Maintains ECOs, document control and Quality Improvement Plans in our validated ERP system.
- Coordinates testing of material with our outsourced partners
- Upholds Crescent's Quality Management System for FDA registration and ISO 13485 and 9001 certifications
Our Quality & Facility Certifications Include:
- FDA Registered
- ISO 13485:2003
- ISO 9001:2008
- ITAR registered (Export Compliance Policy Statement)
- Cage Code 4A8G2
- JCP #0057336